Wednesday, September 21, 2016
Little River Turnpike Bicycle Study Meeting Sept. 26Little River Turnpike Bicycle Study community meeting on Sept. 26, 2016, from 6:30-8:30 p.m., to discuss ways to improve bicycling along the Little River Turnpike from the City of Fairfax to Alexandria. The meeting will be held at the cafeteria of Annandale High School, 4700 Medford Drive, Annadale.
At the meeting, FCDOT staff will be presenting recommended concepts for projects to implement in the short-term, and long-term recommendations for the corridor. FCDOT is seeking feedback on the recommended concepts and for prioritizing projects for implementation.
Community Meeting Held May 17; Public Comments Accepted Through July 31, 2016
Fairfax County Department of Transportation hosted a community meeting on May 17 to discuss ways to improve bicycling along Little River Turnpike from the City of Fairfax to Alexandria. The purpose of the meeting was to gather information from the public on existing conditions, problem locations, and short- and long-term improvements that will make bicycling viable in this corridor.
- Little River Turnpike Bicycle Study Interactive Map: tell us your transportation concerns along the corridor.
- Little River Turnpike Corridor Bicycle Study Presentation
- Little River Turnpike Bicycle Corridor Inerative Map
- Fairfax County Bicycle Master Plan
- 2014 Transportation Priorities Plan
Labels: little river turnpike