Monday, September 20, 2010
 

Women in Motion: New Lady Riders Relfect on NYC Cycling

Many people have posted links to this video by Streetfilms. I'd love to see a condensed version of this as a TV commercial, just so people can hear why it makes so much sense to travel by bike. Several new women bike riders explain why they started riding: "I started getting interested in biking when I noticed all the bike lanes and all the bikers and I said 'Hey, I don't necessarily need my gym subscription, I can ride my bike everywhere.'" "It's a lot more than a sport." Check it out:

Women In Motion: New Lady Riders Reflect on NYC Cycling from Streetfilms on Vimeo.

Labels: ,

Comments:

Post a Comment

Contact FABB via email: info@fabb-bikes.org

Subscribe to the
FABB e-newsletter


Subscribe to posts:
[Atom 1.0] or [RSS 2.0]





  Bike to Work Day 2015 at Wiehle Station

  Transportation choices

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Archives