Wednesday, July 26, 2017
 

Faces of Fairfax: Jon Cline

Jon Cline
Jon Cline, an avid bike commuter from Vienna, answered FABB’s brief survey questions while participating in Bike to Work Day 2017 at the Tysons pit stop.

FABB: Why do you ride? 

Jon: I just love biking.

FABB: Where do you ride? 

Jon:  I regularly commute by bike to my work in McLean. I try to Bike wherever I go, so I’ve been using BikeShare when it is available. For fun and on weekends, I will bike out to Purcellville on the Washington and Old Dominion Trail.

FABB: What do you most like about riding? 

Jon: I love being outside and being active. It’s a great way to get exercise. 

FABB: What would you like to change to make it easier and safer for you to ride? 


Jon: More bike lanes!

Labels: , , ,

Comments:

Post a Comment

Contact FABB via email: info@fabb-bikes.org

Subscribe to the
FABB e-newsletter


Subscribe to posts:
[Atom 1.0] or [RSS 2.0]





  Bike to Work Day 2015 at Wiehle Station

  Transportation choices

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Archives