Wednesday, July 13, 2016
 

Faces of Fairfax - Arley Burnette

Arley Burnette of Woodbridge spoke to FABB at the Fairfax City pitstop on Bike to Work Day.   

FABB: Why and where do you ride? 

Arley: I ride to work almost every day from Woodbridge to my job at the Harley Davidson store in Fairfax City.  I ride on a 1-speed bike, and it's a pretty hilly ride. I stay on the road, taking Rt. 123 most of the way. I often am going faster than the cars caught in stop-and-go traffic. A lot of the people at the Harley store think I'm crazy. But I've been doing this for the past three years and I feel great. 

FABB: What do you like most about riding your bike?

Arley:  It just puts me in a much better mood. I let off all this steam when I ride. 

Labels: , , , , ,

Comments:

Post a Comment

Contact FABB via email: info@fabb-bikes.org

Subscribe to the
FABB e-newsletter


Subscribe to posts:
[Atom 1.0] or [RSS 2.0]





  Bike to Work Day 2015 at Wiehle Station

  Transportation choices

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Archives